The Pinner is Kenda’s all new dry condition gravity tire.
Exclusively developed with Aaron Gwin, the Pinner was done for World Cup tracks like Leogang and Lenzerheide and designed to hold its own against the toughest competitors.
The Pinner shines with excellent cornering predictability and particularly high puncture protection.
• Excellent predictability - A consistent contact patch when the bike is leaned over creates a super predictable feel - no sudden wash-outs!
• Optimized for hard pack - The tread pattern is done to work best on hard pack, rocky/rooty and loose over hard conditions.
• Best-in-class puncture protection - 40% higher puncture protection than comparable DH tires.
• Fast rolling - 16% less rolling resistance than the Hellkat AGC.
• Tubeless ready
• Topo Design - Unique and stand-out topographic design pattern over the sidewalls and tread.
CASING: AGC (GRAVITY)
The Advanced Gravity Casing (AGC) is Kenda‘s latest innovation for gravity orientated riders. A strip of Kenda Vector Shield, a lightweight material of woven aramid, is built in under the tread area and along the sidewalls to protect from punctures and cuts. It offers nearly three times more cut resistance than standard protective materials. A 20mm apex along the bead prevents pinch flats and burping. Our lightest and strongest gravity casing up to date.
RUBBER COMPOUND: RSR DUAL LAYER
Kenda developed a this compound for a new generation of gravity tyres - an evolution of the existing Race Stick-E Rubber (RSR) compound. Building on the impressive original, the new RSR compound is a dual layer tread rubber, with the soft RSR compound on top and the stiff SRC on bottom. This new dual layer compound offers better performance because the stiff bottom SRC layer serves as the hard foundation for the softer RSR layer to push against. The result is a compound that provides better control and lasts longer than previous versions.