Jagwire’s Pro LR2-E rotors are made to improve the performance of any E-bike. They feature an integrated magnet for use with E-bike speed sensors, while utilizing a similar 2-piece construction design as our LR2 rotors. The stainless steel braking surface to provides quiet, consistent stopping power, and the lightweight aluminium inner spider features an integrated concentric ring and reinforced rivet joints to resist warping and improve durability.
- Integrated magnet is compatible with E-bike speed sensors
- Stainless steel machined braking surface resists corrosion and is tuned to reduce braking noise
- Aluminium spider helps keep weight to a minimum
- For rear wheel use on E-bikes with dropout-mounted speed sensors
- Include T25 mounting hardware
- Compatible with all popular disc brake pad compounds (organic/resin, metallic, and semi-metallic)
- NOTE: LR2-E rotors are NOT compatible with brakes with pads extend that below the caliper body. Examples include Avid BB7, Avid Juicy, Hayes HFX, and Hayes MX1